All grown-ups were children once, although few of us remember the wonderment of childhood.
Text adaptation, Direction, Set & Lighting Design: Zoran Lozancic
Puppet design: Erika Janovic
Composer: Nenad Milosavljevic Galija
Vocal music performance: Milica Marjanovic
Visual projections: Aleksandar Devic
Puppets and Set design made by: Dragana Djuric & Dusan Stankovic
Puppet creation assistant: Miroslav Cvetanov
Lights: Zoran Lozancic
adaptation from the classic “The Little Prince” by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
The 14th Festival of Theatre Plays for Children "Festic", Belgrade, Serbia, 2008.
1. Award for the Design of the Play
The 40th Meeting of Professional Puppet Theatres of Serbia, Nis, Serbia, 2008.
"The Little Prince", directed by Zoran Lozancic
2. Grand Prix of the Festival for the Best Performance
3. Award for teh Best Direction (Zoran Lozancic)
4. Award for the Best Puppet Design (Erika Janovic)
5. Award for the Acting Skills (Mirjana Djordjevic)
6. Award for the Acting Skills (Svetlana Mihajlovic)
The 7th Children’s theatre festival "Pozoriste Zvezdariste", Belgrade, Serbia, 2009.
7. Award fot the Best Animation
The 3rd Children's Jury Award
The 4th International Puppet Theatre Festival PIF, Zagreb, Croatia, 2009.
8. Award for the Best Puppet Design (Erika Janovic)